Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Truth Unfolds..

Standing naked in the fire, I see what I was holding on to, what I was protecting with my rage, was my belief that I was shamefull, useless, unworthy of love, etc. But I don't need protection anymore. I can be myself, unashamed, whole and complete, and share my gift of love with the world.

I see what I have done, and I have seen the motivation behind it to be based in a false belief of my true nature. Slowly but surely I have come to effortless presence, I AM..

The silence tastes so sweet. Like the nectar of life. The essence of joy, love and freedom. Celebration of this infinite beauty is my gift to existence, as existence. My gratitude for this play of love is my presence in this body, at this moment.

Unbroken, unyielding, never sleeping, awake with life. My love for myself, the manifestation of the glory I AM, expresses itself through this manifold world.

Let me fall, falling into the endless depths of All That I AM. For me there is no sorrow, there was never any pain. All this was just a game. The sweet embrace I give myself, and let it gently wash away all the misconceptions. Revealing myself as you, through you. In the cradle of my Self, there is joyful play. What is there to be afraid of? There is only Me. I want to know you, know your expression, know your experiences. Give yourself to Me, and let me join you in this play.

No comments:

Post a Comment