Monday, June 28, 2010

Fresh in Today :)

As Rome falls, I AM. Naked, free, whole and unbound by any concept. I AM the thunder and the falling rain in the summer. The crystals of snow in the winter. All My beauty in the drop of a water for Me to behold. The Purity of Love, complex yet so simple. Take my breath away. Breathe me into you, and let me dissolve into eternity.

As the Universe unfolds, I AM. Let the story of this one unfold to its highest potential, the highest Truth, while I watch in loving embrace. The Beauty of Creation holds all potentials, through My eyes all is love. Play in the Dance of the Most Holy, let Me show you your True face in All That Is. Give of Yourself without conditions, and you give of Me. Every Moment, a communion with God, for there is only Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment